* Since there are so many different AR lower manufacturers we do Not supply the screw for the pistol grip. you should use the one you have on your gun.
Gradus – Reduced Angle Pistol Grip
Available on backorder
What does 'Available on backorder' mean?For many of these items, they are simply 'special order', so we can have them in only a few days. Some products, however, carry extended lead times and may not be immediately available. If you have any questions about the lead times on a particular product, please contact us and we'll be happy to assist you.
The Gradus pistol grip incorporates the results of numerous requests by our customers for an ergonomic rubberized grip that will have a relatively straight profile for long range precision shooting and CQB scenarios.
The Gradus was designed with a 15 degree profile and rigorous attention to ergonomics, for a purposeful grip, enabling a comfortable long range session or an intensive CQB drill.
• Reinforced polymer core with textured rubber overmold
• Designed to relieve pressure on the hand by equally distributing the force applied on the surface of the grip
• 15 degree reduced grip angle, perfect for precision shooting & CQB
• Slim ergonomic design with a curved backstrap for enhanced, more comfortable grip