Gunsmithing Quote Request Form
Please fill in the form below and we will respond with a quote.
We can perform many common gunsmithing services, such as repairs, checking headspace, sight replacement, scope mounting & ring lapping, and cleaning, to name a few. We don't offer barrel chambering or threading at this time.
Depending on current workloads and project complexity, lead times can be anywhere from a few days to several weeks from the time we receive the item, although we do our best to get your item done as quickly as possible without sacrificing quality.
You can ship the firearm directly to us, or you can make an appointment to drop it off. If you ship it, the firearm will be shipped directly back to the address you sent it from once completed. If you drop it off, you must also pick it up in person. If someone other than the individual listed on the order picks up the firearm, an ATF Form 4473 must be filled out and a background check performed (for a fee of $40), so it's best to pick it up yourself.
Instructions for shipping a firearm:
- Unload and remove ALL ammunition!
- Securely package the firearm in a new, sturdy corrugated cardboard box. Do not indicate anywhere on the box that it contains a firearm.
- Select a shipper:
- Will only ship long guns -- no handguns.
- Will ship long guns or handguns.
- If sending a handgun, you must ship via Next Day Air only.
- Must be scheduled for pickup or dropped off at a UPS Service Center. You cannot drop it off at a UPS Store.
- Will not accept firearms from non-FFLs at this time.